Saturday 18 January 2014

M 씨

M 씨 My new love
Just bought a new comp!!! Yeah!!!I'm pumped! I'm not the type that think alot when I buy stuff but I act otherwise if it includes a huge amount of my money... I went roaming the other day without my parent because my dad is so much of a surprise! Just now when we went to the shop to buy my lappie, my dad decided he needs  new one too!Can't blame him though, he really needs a new one, the one we have at home is like from ages ago, he bought a HP product, a touch screen one so that my mom can use it too.It's nice but I'm too imersed with my new lappie, I'm gonna call it M 씨 (pronounce M shi) because it's similar with the brand! Oh My Puns!!!
   I got interest hearing about this lappie because the promoter really looked like Jang Wooyoung!!!! Can't hold my laugh rite then! Seriously! He even have the same ugly hairstyle Woobunny have/had?!
     For more info for my lappie  http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GP60.html

All I can say rite now is
 WHAT AM I DOIN WITH MY LIFE!!!!
 Have been doin nil since I come home, such a potato couch I am!!! Bye!!! (nampak x kemalasan tu terserlah)

No comments:

Post a Comment