Friday 27 December 2013

XZBition Day

This is not me tryin to shorten the words again, it's actually spelled like that! It actually is our 7th project for RUS 104 and the date is on 16th of December but because of my anxiety over the plausibility of Kakak(my cat) given birth and my lack of sense of time, after the submission of project 6C I decided to go back to my hometown... Only on the evening of the 15th of December that I'm back in USM *I'm really sorry*... I put up a few projects, made boxes for the spotlights (cause it was too bright!) and made the fun paper thingy for the photobooths (bnyak lah tu, siap berkemas lagi) for me not sleeping that nite was ok cuz i just came but for the peps that had been there since morning! Kesian la jugakkan..
Pagi tu 7 plus-plus balik bilik mandi & tukar baju, balik ke Drum semula by 8 plus-plus... Blakang serius rasa nk patah! time Dean bagi speach memang tak tahan terus masuk booth duduk *sorry Dean, tapi saya dengaq* after that macam dapat aura kengkawan ku gagahkan diri tawaf Drum nk snap gambaq member2!!!
That day was fun walaupun keletihan but cannot sleep nyenyak sebab sakit blakang!*nilah balasannya kecik2 bawak bnyak sngat buku teks p skolah*
Moral yang boleh kita ambik disini adalah 'Jangan bagi anak2 anda bawak banyak buku semasa ke sekolah untuk mengelakkan dari sakit belakang di usia muda'
Sekian...



No comments:

Post a Comment